Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kiev, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odessa. Our games are currently played by 250 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for talented professionals to join our Marketing Business Intelligence Department, which manages deployment of our full-cycle marketing system that works with over 300 marketing platforms and networks worldwide. Every Plarium studio utilizes these tools to create, monitor, and optimize advertising campaigns. We also use them for our reporting and decision support systems.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Testing the functionality of marketing tools
- Cooperating with the development team and project coordinators
- Making sure the statistical data displayed is accurate
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with Firebug/DevTools
- Understanding of testing methodologies
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Understanding of client-server communication
- English language skills at the pre-intermediate level or higher
- Hands-on experience with Postman
- Experience writing autotests in Python
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Yoga classes and a fully-equipped gym, all housed within our office